[V4MD] problems with importing ascii text

Silversoft silversoft at skynet.be
Tue May 17 15:30:39 CDT 2005

Hi Ruslan,

thanks for your answer, but unfortunately that doesn't solve the
problem. Not only does using a coma mean that I can not have
any coma in the text of my fields, it doesn't prevent the returns
inside the text of my fields to warp : any straight-forward
method (like using vStudio's import option) will fail on the
first return character inside a field, because the parser will
assume that that is the end of the record, which it is not.

Indeed, exporting using an other record delimiter would also
solve my problem.