[V4MD] problems with importing ascii text

Silversoft silversoft at skynet.be
Tue May 17 15:16:27 CDT 2005

Hello all,

the source database I have to import from, is an access DB.

The problem is that there are returns in some fields, warping
any import.

Besides the fact that importascii doesn't seem to work (no error
message, but also no data in the database at all), this really
is a problem.

I got round the fact that importascii doesn't work, by manually
coding the import, but I can not get round this problem right now.

A possible solution would be that I could replace the return characters
in access to an other character of my choice. Any idea how to do that?

Greetings,

Steven Ophalvens