VSDK 2.x

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Tue May 17 09:25:08 CDT 2005

On 5/17/05 5:10 AM, "Matthew Jew" <mjew at icnc.com> wrote:

Hi Mathew,

> Will there be a C++ VSDK 2.x?

Yes of course.

> If so, is there any projected date for release?
> Or beta testing program?

Actually I is very easy for us start beta testing of C++ SDK.

* the same Vcomponent folders which you V4RB and V4MD
* plus folder of Headers and sources.

Note, we have now CodeWarrior and Visual versions.
No xCode yet.

FYI about C++ SDK 2.0

We introduce 3 levels of access to C++ sources:

1) basic:   $299.

    you get so called PUBLIC folder of our sources.
    this contains all required Interfaces and Util
    which have THE SAME functionality as V4RB and V4MD.
    Not more not less.

2) pro  (it seems $700, not remember)

    you get the same PUBLIC folder plus ALL HEADER of PROTECTED folder
    this gives you about 300 more files.

    you get e.g. Headers of cache, importers, and so on...
    This allow you define own subclasses of our interfaces and so on.

3) architect

    you get full sources of PUBLIC and PROTECTED folders.
    this is 90-95% of sources of Valentina.

    Only behind is PRIVATE folder which contains indexes
    algorithms.