Question about .NET and PDA...

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Mon May 16 06:51:15 CDT 2005

> i've worked with Valentina for Director and VB6.
> Now i have to develop a software for PC and Pocket PC with VB.NET.
> I know there's a version for .NET platform, but it works also
> on a PDA Machine (with pocket PC or Windows CE) ?

Valentina 1.11 for .net hasn't been tested or approved for the runtimes on
pdas, but we'd be interested in your feedback on your experience in trying
it.

We will specifically address the pda space once we get some other priority
items out of the way. Developer interest will help us to prioritize what
gets done and when.

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
President
Paradigma Software, Inc

Joining Worlds of Information

Deploy True Client-Server Database Solutions
Royalty Free with Valentina Developer Network