V4RB2: Question about Cursor

Claudius Sailer Claudius at sailer-online.de
Mon May 16 08:51:13 CDT 2005

Hi Ruslan,

Am 16. Mai 2005 um 08:11 Uhr schrieb Ruslan Zasukhin:

> Order of records is NOT corrected after changes.
> I think any db do not do this.
>
> Why? Because cursor already do not have indexes and so on.

I didn't expect anything, but before I change my complete programming
I want to ask and know how it works.
So I know that it is not neccessary to change my coding.

In other database? I don't know how cursor works there because I
never used cursor there. My experiences with other databases are only
getting data and publish result. Only reporting no other usage. But I
would expect that other databases are working in the same way as
V4RB2, I never heard something different from sybase.

Claudius

--
G4/733 QS / MacOS X 10.4de / RB 5.5.3de/ Valentina 1.10.0 & 2.0.3
Homepage    http://www.ClaSai.de