[ANN] Valentina Studio Administrator 2.0b6

Charles Yeomans yeomans at desuetude.com
Sun May 15 11:24:43 CDT 2005

On May 6, 2005, at 5:03 AM, Jochen Peters wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> you can download Valentina Studio Administrator 2.0b6 from
> http://www.paradigmasoft.com and http://www.valentina-db.de
>
> This version fixes a connection problem between Studio and latest
> Server.
>
> Please note:
> Connections from Mac to Mac and from Win to Win now works.
> Cross-Platform connections seems not to work, yet!
>

> This version of Valentina Studio works without problems on Tiger!

It certainly seems to have a lot of problems in Panther.  Aside from
the crashes, I cannot use it to work with VServer.  When I can connect,
I cannot register a database.  After the latest crash, I cannot even
connect to VServer; attempts to do so result in error &h82000, a
generic connection error.  I'm willing to accept that it's beta
software, but to actually get anything done I am going to have to write
my own administration tools in REALbasic.

Charles Yeomans