[V4REV] Advice 2 about func names

ron barber rbarber at yhb.att.ne.jp
Fri May 13 15:15:19 CDT 2005

Ruslan, all,

I don't want to minimize the cost of updating legacy apps but 1) I
think search and replace can do this as Ruslan suggested, 2) more
importantly, it means V4REV can be more quickly updated rather than
being the odd man out that requires special processing to keep it up to
date.

So I am in favor of the new syntax

my 2 yen,

Ron