Field name limitations

RB Geek rbgeek at yahoo.com
Thu May 12 07:27:15 CDT 2005

Ruslan,

Thank you for the info.  I was coming to the same
conclusion from my own testing.  I was able to create
tables with absurdly long field names without trouble.
 It's nice to know that Valentina is that flexible.  I
can just make up my own limit for my customer, as long
as I don't have to worry about exceeding any internal
limits in Valentina.

For what it's worth, I'm really looking forward to
upgrading the projects to Valentina 2.0 - hopefully
soon.

Thanks again,

Jon

--- Ruslan Zasukhin <sunshine at public.kherson.ua>