Field name limitations

RB Geek rbgeek at yahoo.com
Wed May 11 10:51:18 CDT 2005

Can anyone tell me what, if any, limitations there are
on the length for field names in Valentina 1.1.  The
documentation that I have notes a 32 byte limit, but I
have already exceeded that without any problems.  I
need to let my customers know what the limit is,
though, to ensure a smooth turnaround on the regular
projects they send our way (they specify the field
names, for a variety of reasons).  I suspect that any
limit is far beyond anything they might require, but I
would like to have a firm, accurate number to offer
them.

Thanks,

Jon

Yahoo! Mail