feature request V4RB2 N°366

Olivier Vidal vidal_olivier at yahoo.fr
Wed May 11 16:23:30 CDT 2005

Hi Ruslan and list,

I know that bugs are priority but please, do not forget the feature
request 366 (V4RB2), asked on February 2nd and allocated to Ivan.

I think that for those who use binary links, it is an important
function.

Below the copied query :

  It would maybe be interesting to have for the binary links an
equivalent function of vfield.valueExist ().
It would be useful to know if a binary link already exists for a record:

E.g.

Boolean=link1.linkExist (recId, tbA, tbB)

For example, for tables M:M. Before binary linking two records of two
tables, it is sometimes necessary to know if there is already no link
between these two records.