Copy raw image data from one DB to another - Update

Chuck Neal chuck at mediamacros.com
Wed May 11 08:06:57 CDT 2005

Much more testing. It seems the error never happens (same code) if I let
the database make 4 files instead of just 1.  This may be my work around
for now, though not ideal in this case.

Thanks.

-Chuck
Chuck Neal
CEO, MediaMacros, Inc.
chuck at mediamacros.com
http://www.mediamacros.com
Check out the Developers Mall
Your one stop shop for all your Director Xtra Needs
http://www.mediamacros.net/customer