[ANN] Products 2.0.3 build 2 uploaded. -- (Shockwave not working yet)

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Tue May 10 10:07:22 CDT 2005

On 5/10/05 1:08 AM, "Shannon Bailey" <shannon at simmunity.com> wrote:

> Ruslan,
>
> Thanks for the new release and more documentation.
>
> :-(  I still cannot make shockwave valentina work with a local database.

With a local ?!

But V4MD SW can work only and only with Valentina Server!!!
Look on its size. It is small because it not contains the whole db engine.
It must be small to be loaded fast by inet.

> I tried your tutorials and my own director project and can make perfect
> projector files, but shockwave versions do not work.  On different machines,
> (2000 and XP).
>
> It might work to a valentina server (which I do not have), but to a local
> machines database, this does not work.

You can download and install Valentina Server.

In DEMO mode you will be able work 24 hours the whole month.
At 1 day of next month just download new demo license file from our site and
work again the whole month.

> I need to know what files, paths, dll's are required to make shockwave
> valentina tutorials work on a new machine with no Paradigma software
> installed.

NOTHING is required!