Copy raw image data from one DB to another

Chuck Neal chuck at mediamacros.com
Mon May 9 15:08:31 CDT 2005

Trying to figure a way to do that.  The database (source) is 600 MB.
The program is another 50+.  It consistent with this database, even
after running a script to rebuild it from scratch.  I'll test a bit more
to see if I can narrow it down before I ask you to download a huge file. :)

-Chuck
Chuck Neal
CEO, MediaMacros, Inc.
chuck at mediamacros.com
http://www.mediamacros.com
Check out the Developers Mall
Your one stop shop for all your Director Xtra Needs
http://www.mediamacros.net/customer