V4MD: When making MAC projector, Xtra error 'can't find the Xtra'

Sean Wilson snw at paradise.net.nz
Mon May 9 10:16:40 CDT 2005

> > I think it is incumbent on Paradigma to provide this
> > split xtra to its user base.
>
>And this should be on our FTP as separate archive ?
>
>Just I never have see this e.g. on V12 site.

I can't speak for INM (or any other xtra publisher) but if you download the
Arca DB Xtra from Tabuleiro, their Windows archive contains split versions
of the same xtra for Classic and OSX.

As far as /service/ goes, for Director developers this is in the arena of
"icing on the cake" :-) - though I guess I'd rather it wasn't in the
Windows archive by default, but available as a separate download.

Cheers,
-Sean.