speed

Frank Schima macsforever2000 at goodeast.com
Sat May 7 08:52:54 CDT 2005

Hi Claudius,

On May 7, 2005, at 12:58 AM, Claudius Sailer wrote:

> The reason why I have to use RB-ListBox is, that I have a column
> that shows the result from cell one row higher + - values from
> actual row. This is what I have to do for every row. Is this
> functionality also supported from your solution?

So you want something like a running total column? Mine cannot
directly handle that. The problem is that the total must be
calculated starting from the first row and so you cannot simply read,
for example, rows 1000-1050 and know what should have been in row
999. The workaround would be to create a temp table with a running
total field and then create a VCursor from that temp table.

> I also use backgroundcoloring of every second row ;-))

My new one does that. :^)

Best regards,
Frank