Valentina for Win Problems

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Sat May 7 10:02:14 CDT 2005

On 5/7/05 4:31 AM, "Christopher Bishop" <CBishop at alfred.com> wrote:

> I am having bad problems trying to write data into a database.  Crazy
> things are happening, but I'll keep checking my code.
>
> I was running your Records_AddDeleteUpdate program, and although it
> seemed to be writing OK, after a few adds and deletes it gives errors
> and then crashes out.

Our example crashes ?

Then please please please

    add into Mantis bug report
    and write exact steps how to crash it.

Ok Christopher?

> One question:  Does Valentina Studio work properly with remote server
> databases yet?

Jochen says that b6 works.

> Any time I try to add a record using client/server mode, it crashes VStudio.

Strange, we self test here and it works.

Christopher, may be you have some very special database?
Please send to us your empty database.
We will put it under vserver.

And tell us EXACT STEPS you do:
    what table, what fields, what data you try to add.

Christopher, we need know how to reproduce bug to fix it.
So please give us examples, steps, info.