speed

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Sat May 7 09:05:34 CDT 2005

On 5/7/05 8:30 AM, "Jules Jacquot" <jules.jacquot at wanadoo.fr> wrote:

Hi Jules,

Asnwer is next:

* Listbox of REALBasic is not intended to show records of database.

    when you work with listbox you must read from db each field of cursor
    and each record.

* viSQL do more smart work I think. It ask only values which must be shown
right now. I.e. You can have 100 fields In cursor, but window can show only
5, so what sense read rest 95 fields ?

DataGrid of Einhugur also is able do this.

I have hear that Frank have made new version of listbox which is smart, and
Kem also work on such version of listbox.