Valentina for Win Problems

Christopher Bishop CBishop at alfred.com
Fri May 6 20:08:45 CDT 2005

Director is crashing when I try to add a record.  Does my code look
right?

Example code:

groupsCursor = gtheDB2.sqlSelect( "select * from grouptbl where false",
#kServer, #kReadWrite, #kRandom )
groupsCursor.SetBlank()
groupsCursor.field("GROUPFLD").value = "New Database Text Field"
groupsCursor.field("GROUPID").value = "a440"
gcResult = groupsCursor.AddRecord()