The V4MD *.W32 file, What, how etc...

D.Croes don at flisz.nl
Fri May 6 16:50:00 CDT 2005

HAi Ruslan,

Sorry, sorry!!!!
I Doesn't have anything to do with Valentina
(I ill give my self some big time bottom wooping)

The solution for my problems is to simple...
I grab the movie name, and then chop of the .dir
But, you can't chop this of, if I have .dcr files!!!!!!

Stupid me!!!!!!
It's working perfect now, Valentina is running mucho fast!

Thanks!

Jippie! I made the deadline!