The V4MD *.W32 file, What, how etc...

D.Croes don at flisz.nl
Fri May 6 16:34:27 CDT 2005

Hai everybody...

I was wondering...
I'm rounding up my Director game with the Valentina DB...

At thirst I made one *.exe with dir files....
This worked fine...

Now I have one *.exe file and the rest are *.dcr files...
With this I ran up into a problem...

Al off the sudden a value isn't stored correct in the DB....
This value (the movie) works when I Edit /debug in Director...
But when a dcr file is made it doesn't work anymore...

I think I have the solution:

A dcr file is shockwave file right?!
Do have I to implement the Valentina Shockwave package in order to let the
DCR file work correct with Valentina

And the second, how do I do this! I download the *.W32 file and then?

Thanks!

A developer hanging on a deadline,
Don

--