[V4MD Mac Servermode]

peter salomon peter.salomon at gmx.net
Fri May 6 11:48:37 CDT 2005

>Hmm, you sure Peter ?
>
>Sean describe that for him movie works correctly.
>Just open db if it exists and load its first record.
>
>Please check again.
>I think movie works correctly.

well ok - i´ll check again.
strange  things happen on my machine since yesterday. i managed somehow
to crash Vserver and after that i was not able to connect to restarted
Vserver again without restating the computer.
maybe here ist the reason why i was not able to reopen db.

in any case: in my project i generate tables in API way and then import
txt file. The generation of tables inclusive txt import work fine in
local mode. In Server mode i cannot use txt import function because i
get sql errors while generating an empty cursor to prepare import.
i just read, that christopher had similar problems - i´ll first check if
i still use #kServerSide