[V4MD] Embedded Server, Error 10060

Florian Bogeschdorfer fb at memedia.de
Fri May 6 10:07:10 CDT 2005

Hi Erich!

You should always use the newest versions. My server is a66 already. Only
when you use the newest versions, they will fit. Sometimes old xtras would
not work with the  new server...

Why don't you use the newest versions? I am using them as embedded server
with no problems. I am quite sure that your problems will go away. Also
check firewall settings, because 10060 is a TCP/IP error.

Best regards, Florian

> The only thing which had been changed was that during the testing
> peroid we used newer versions of V4MD.32 and V4MD_Client.32.
>
> Thanks for any help
> Erich

na