Problems with table. What does this mean?

Chuck Neal chuck at mediamacros.com
Thu May 5 08:10:58 CDT 2005

And some blob fields fail on XML export.  I have a 500 MB database with
images in it and export to XML and back always destroys the picture data
in some way.

-Chuck
Chuck Neal
CEO, MediaMacros, Inc.
chuck at mediamacros.com
http://www.mediamacros.com
Check out the Developers Mall
Your one stop shop for all your Director Xtra Needs
http://www.mediamacros.net/customer