V4MD 2.0.3fc5

Christopher Bishop CBishop at alfred.com
Wed May 4 17:31:19 CDT 2005

I am so frustrated with Version 2.  I cannot do anything in Client /
Server mode, even with the latest fc5 candidate Server and V4MD Xtra.

All sqlselect statements are returning VOID, and when I use Valentina
Studio v5 to add any data into a table, it crashes immediately.

I didn't have these problems with V1 client, and I wish I could go back
to using it.  However, I need the functionality of fromfile and tofile!

I have been spending the last month just trying to get it to work with
no luck.  Do you think it is installed incorrectly?  I turned off my
firewall, I am getting connections to the debug window, and I can use
some of the functions, like creating tables.  There has to be a problem
with how it is set up, since it works fine with your other clients,
right?