[ANN] Valentina Studio Administrator 2.0b5 available

Robert Nichols robert at formworkdesign.com
Tue May 3 16:35:26 CDT 2005

>> Still get crashing when I try to open remote database. In fact, I am
>> not sure what function this is intended to be????
>
> What you mean open remote database ?
>
> When you connect to Vserver,
> Vstudio should show list of dbs on that server in the second column.
> Now you should be able click database to see its tables.
> This not work for you ?

This works fine for me. Before I figured out that I needed to add
another database in addition to user, I was investigating the options
in the menus. I selected File>Open Remote Database...

and that's where I had the failure. I don't know what the intention of
that menu item is.

But I now see the correct functionality that you describe above.

Robert