[ANN] Valentina Studio Administrator 2.0b5 available

Robert Nichols robert at formworkdesign.com
Tue May 3 16:00:13 CDT 2005

Yes. It works as you say Ruslan. My problem - did not know about
special treatment of master db. Once database is created, sa user no
longer shows up as Datasource Element.

Still get crashing when I try to open remote database. In fact, I am
not sure what function this is intended to be????

So, vStudio looks promising.