Put llist[] in a TEXT field...

Scott Runkel srunkel at hypix.com
Tue May 3 09:44:35 CDT 2005

> When retrieving the values as a string which is the case right now >
> "value1,value2, value3"
> If I put [] around this value, will Director see this as list...

"value1,value2, value3" is just a string to Director. You can't use
list("value1,value2,value3") because you'll just get the list:
["value1,value2,value3"] which I don't think you want.

To make it into a proper list, you have to take each item and put it into the
list. For example, set the itemDelmiter = "," and then take string.item[1] and
put into list, string.item[2] and append to list, etc.

-SR

Scott Runkel
Director of Technology
Hypix Media, Inc.