V4MD: Put llist[] in a TEXT field...

D.Croes don at flisz.nl
Mon May 2 16:50:17 CDT 2005

Hello everyone,

I’ve made a list with 3 values stored in it..

The list is correct, but when I store it the Valentina DB I Get an error
310....

The field is a TEXT field….

When I store just the word “hello world” it works fine….

But when I store the list it gives the 310 error….

I found out that is has to do with something like; Convert the list into an
integer…?

Well, the main question:

How can I put the values of the list into the field?

If any further explanation is needed, feel free to comment!

Thanks in advance!

D.