Best Way to Do Relational Imports

Chuck Pelto cbpelto at pcisys.net
Thu Mar 31 13:19:09 CST 2005

Related in terms of VObjectPtrs.

Suppose I have two tables. One a child of the other. These done in, for
the sake of argument, FileMaker Pro. If I export the two files and
their relationship fields as well, what is the best way to import the
data into the Valentina tables? In order to insure that the data
matches up well between them in the REALbasic application?

[1] Use the Import function in Valentina?
[2] Use the Import function inside of VStudio?
[3] Create an ad hoc RB application to import data?

Regards,

Chuck Pelto
CIO/CTO
Da Vinci Seclorum, Inc.