VStudio & Generate Code

Chuck Pelto cbpelto at pcisys.net
Thu Mar 31 13:15:16 CST 2005

Hi Ruslan,

The XML dump as being compatible with RB might work. I'll give it a
try. However, just for clarification, is it the same thing as that I
presume is supposed to happen when one selects File > Generate
SourceCode > REALbasic? That item is shadowed-out for the time being.
It gives one the impression that there is a functionality yet-to-come
that is supposed to generate the source code for a REALbasic
application.

Regards,

Chuck