[V4MD MAC] Can´t access to VServer_2 with example files and V4MD_2

Peter Salomon peter.salomon at gmx.net
Wed Mar 30 23:32:47 CST 2005

Hi Ruslan, Igor

i downloaded the files again to give V4MD a go hoping the best but ...
nothing changed (for me)!

Director crashes when "valentina.cacheSize" is called. I used example
"Database_CreateCloseOpen". Just to be sure to use actual valentina i
installed fresh VServer 2.0.1 and V4MD both MAC.

Again while VServer active, first automaticly started, later manually
started in Terminal, debuglevel = #logParams

Console log gives me message: "GUSI: (ent) -- assertion failed."

V4MD_Log.txt exists but remains empty
Also VServer Log is empty

I set also logToMessageWindow to true, can see two outputs but can´t
read them - Director crashes immediately...

hmm again, what can i do?

best regards,
Peter