multiple table search

Gregory Kowalski gregkowalski at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 30 13:53:07 CST 2005

Hello again Ivan,

I tried the code you suggested and got no crash, but when I do

getrecordcount(gmycursor)

I  only get 1 result when in fact I should get two (one record in
fieldtwo (ATable) and one record in fieldfour (BTable)).

  I have a situation where I have a DB with many tables for different
categories of products.

What I want to do is be able to query all the tables in the DB for a
product number.

So, say I want to look for product number 1004,  then I want to query
all tables for that number. Is the syntax you propose god for that?

Thanks

Greg