Small error in VServer installer for Mac

Christer Olsson christer at ljusaideer.se
Tue Mar 29 21:57:01 CST 2005

> On 3/29/05 10:04 PM, "Christer Olsson" <christer at ljusaideer.se> wrote:
>
>>>     - or you can check Vserver.log which is in the folder of
>>>         Library/Vserver_Office
>>
>> VServer.log is empty. And log level is set to 3:
>>
>> [Logging]
>> LogToConsole=3;  enables logging to the console
>> LogToFile=3;  enables logging to the file
>
> MISTAKE !
>
> We talk about
>
>     VerboseLevel = 3
>
> parameter

OK. Sorry about the confusion. Now I get the same info as I used to
with 2.0a62. Good. But I still can't connect to VServer with Valentina
Studio, or my own project. I get "ERROR 0x82502: Protocol version is
too new." in both cases. Should projects compiled with V4RB_Client
2.0a62 be able to connect to VServer 2.0.1?