Vserver and RB : can't even try version 2

Eric Ferrer wonderfef at noos.fr
Tue Mar 29 11:45:42 CST 2005

Thanks Igor for your fast answer, but...

> You cannot simply copy 1.x databases to Valentina 2 Server.
> You must convert it first to the 2.x format (see docs on it).
What docs? Vserver one? The link on the website is broken...
And I can't find anything about conversion in the kernel, SQL and RB docs
(all the ones I was able to download)

> Maybe this is caused problems with VServer start.
> Try to remove 1.x database from the Databases folder and start
> VServer again. It should start now.
I tried this, but same problem.
My "Databases" directory is empty (there is no master.vdb default file, is
that normal?).
There is also no errors log...

:-(
Eric