Making a UML data diagram or ER diagram

D.Croes [Redbike] don at flisz.nl
Tue Mar 29 09:12:20 CST 2005

Hello everyone,

For my design / technical document I want to make a UML diagram( / ER
diagram.)

I've tried several options:

- Made a SQL dump with Valentina app  for Mac en imported in Acces but it
only gave me the four standard tables, not the tables that are defined in
the DB.

- Made a SQL dump with Valentina studio (I work on a Windows machine), but I
encounterd a bug which caused Valentina studio to crash.

Is there a way that I can export my Database (i.e. with Valentina studio)
and import this in a DB tool. And eventually make UML data/class diagram (In
Acces automatically a diagram is made with all the relations etc)

Regards,

Don