Small error in VServer installer for Mac

Christer Olsson christer at ljusaideer.se
Mon Mar 28 20:47:22 CST 2005

> On 3/28/05 6:53 PM, "Christer Olsson" <christer at ljusaideer.se> wrote:
>
>> The plist in the installer for VServer for Mac is calling
>>
>> <string>VServer_Office_Exec.pkg</string>
>>
>> but the package in the image file is named
>>
>> VServer_exec.pkg
>>
>> Either the plist or the filename should obviously be corrected.
>
> Thank you for point, Christer.

Seems like something more is wrong. After installing the VServer_Office
I can't connect to it with Valentina Studio. In Valentina Studio I get
error message "533762" and in VServer_Office.log error message "ERROR
0x82502: Protocol version is too new." is written. I am using the demo
license file installed by the installer on Mac OS 10.3.8,