Is the paint still wet for version 2?

Brendan Murphy bmurf at comcast.net
Mon Mar 28 11:50:21 CST 2005

I am considering upgrading to version 2 for REALbasic, but several
things concern me as I read comments on this list. I am coming to
the end of my development cycle for a large project and I am leery
of making substantial changes to a VERY stable set up with v1.11.
I have read over the conversion note and everything seems straight
forward, so I have no problem with that part of the process. So I
want to know peoples opinion on the stability of the version 2.
Allegorically speaking, is the paint still a little to wet to risk
a major conversion? Good and/or bad experiences?