V24RB no longer creating databse files

Stan Busk maxprog at mac.com
Mon Mar 28 18:49:22 CST 2005

Hi,

I have been adapting an app during V2 beta period more or less
successfully but with the hope of fixing stuff as time goes on but
today after downloading final v2 it works less than ever. Actually the
adapted version no longer creates the database file at startup. All the
progress goes on with no errors but no file is created:

Valentina_SetDebugLevel...
	PARAM: inLevel = 3
return

Valentina_Init...
	PARAM: inCacheSize = 5242880
	PARAM: inMacSN->CString() = ""
	PARAM: inWinSN->CString() = ""
return

Valentina_GetCacheSize...
return (int) AllocatedSize = 5246976

Valentina_SetExtensions...
	PARAM: Desc = "vdb"
	PARAM: Dat = "dat"
	PARAM: Blb = "blb"
	PARAM: Ind = "ind"
return

Database_Ctor...
	PARAM: instance = 26129524
return

Table_Ctor...
	PARAM: instance = 26628032
	VAR: gCreateInCtor = 1
	VAR: gDatabase = 0
return

Table_SetName...
	PARAM: inTable = 26628032
	PARAM: inNewName = "Transactions"
return

I just wonder if something has changed since last week beta as all was
working well or it is something related with demo? I haven't upgraded
yet...

Stan