[FAQ] Converting V1 DB to V2 Format

Thierry Nauze ohmitou at wanadoo.fr
Mon Mar 28 17:43:41 CST 2005

Helo,

I have the same problem as TIM...

I can't update my database of data (1 to 2).

'Convert_1_2' crashs after the creation of the new database.

It is impossible to open this last one with Valentina Studio or viSQL
which crash before opening the base.

tjames1 at bigpond.net.au a écrit le 28/03/05 :
>Had success when I deleted 6 of 23 tables - but have not iterated the
>testing to narrow the problem

With a base containing less tables, the conversion is correctly made and
Valentina Studio opens the converted database.

Supplementary question:
My base_1 is   'vdb, ind, dat' and the produced  base_2  is ' vdb, ind,
dat and blb'.
Has there it a means so that the model of the converted base is that of
the original base?

Regards,

--
Thierry Nauze               Saint-Denis de la Réunion