SQLexecute UPDATE error (V4MD 1.11)

Giacomo Vernoni giacomo at way-out.it
Fri Mar 25 10:08:45 CST 2005

Thanks Ruslan, but:

The requested URL /download/v1/V4MD_MAC.sit.bin was not found on this
server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use
an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/1.3.33 Server at www.paradigmasoft.com Port 80

I've tried for about an hour.

The Windows versions downloads just fine, but IT'S THE SAME 29
SEPTEMBER VERSION (1.11) THAT DOESN'T WORK.
Did you correct the bug on the Director Xtra? I've only read posts
about the Real Basic plugin...

Giacomo