[V4RB] Corrupted index

Stan Busk maxprog at mac.com
Fri Mar 18 10:04:47 CST 2005

Hi,

This is a news reader so records vary... Now I have about 13,000
records in the table I store articles. That table has 18 fields and 6
methods. Cache has been set to 30MB. Below are the file sizes:

Database.blb.......44.2MB
Database.dat........9.8MB
Database.ind........6.5MB
Database.vdb.......68 KB

Stan

MAX Programming LLC - http://maxprog.com - Investigation & development
     Store |  http://store.maxprog.com      mailto:orders at maxprog.com
  Upgrades |  http://upgrades.maxprog.com   mailto:orders at maxprog.com
  Products |  http://products.maxprog.com   mailto:info at maxprog.com
  Download |  http://download.maxprog.com   mailto:info at maxprog.com
   Support |  http://support.maxprog.com    http://inquiry.maxprog.com

The information transmitted in this email and any attached document(s)
is confidential and intended solely  for the use  of the individual or
entity to which  it is addressed and may  contain privileged material.
Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other  use  of, or taking
of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities
other than the intended recipient is  prohibited. If you received this
in error, please contact the  sender and delete the  material from any
computer.  (C) 1999 - 2005 MAX Programming, LLC - All rights reserved.
Maxprog® is a registered mark at the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.