[V4RB] Corrupted index

Stan Busk maxprog at mac.com
Wed Mar 16 13:36:32 CST 2005

Hi,

As I got the solution for one of my problems yesterday, lets try with
that one. I have an application that corrupts the index almost on all
runs. The index file is external so removing it fixes the problems at
startup but when the problem starts to happen during use, usually after
creating many records, the application starts to behave very slow, more
than 30 seconds to move to a record with GotoRecID. I know my
description is very generic but I wonder if someone has seen such
behavior and has found a solution. The application can be found here:
http://www.maxprog.com/shareware/MaxNews_X_US.dmg

Stan