VServer problem

Paul Schwarz pschwarz at lexialearning.com
Tue Mar 15 12:36:52 CST 2005

We've heard of crashes a couple of times lately as well. Very rarely,
but we've had it happen in our company network when Mac OS 9 clients
connect to vServer. On those occasions, we also had some weird DHCP
stuff going on in our network. As soon as we restarted the DHCP server,
all issues were resolved.

So, nothing conclusive, but I'd recommend restarting the DHCP server and
seeing if this resolves the issue.

BTW, we've had plenty of customers come up against the connections limit
with no crashes - just the standard return error code.

-Paul Schwarz
--
Paul Schwarz
Lexia Learning Systems, Inc.