VServer problem

Chris Sheffield cm_sheffield at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 14 10:54:12 CST 2005

Just to give my two cents worth.  We just had a
customer report this same problem running VServer on a
NT 4.0 server, and we've had reports of it in the past
on 2000 server as well.  So it's not just limited to
Server 2003.  And our connection limit for VServer is
10.

Thanks,
Chris Sheffield
Read Naturally