VXCMD Win32

Roger Amar Roger at logram.com
Wed Mar 2 23:10:30 CST 2005

Hi Ruslan,

I removed the Valentina calls to see if I can compile, and then I can.
I put my application and the dll in the same folder, of course.
The startup handler goes right until end, and then it crashes with a system "not handled exception error".
When no call is sent to Valentina, that application opens normally and the functions that do not need Valentina are working normally.
I answered the Revolution support about this problem and they replied that the Valentina support may be more efficient since the standalone is working correctly when no call to Valentina is performed.

I really need help because I cannot achieve this job and deliver that application to my customer.

Thanks to all of you,

Roger;