VXCMD Win32

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Wed Mar 2 10:11:39 CST 2005

On Mar 2, 2005, at 9:52 AM, Roger Amar wrote:

> Hi Ruslan,
>
> Could you help with an advice ?
> I cannot get working a standalone on Win32, while it works on MacOS.
> When I remove Valentina, I can compile it.
> What do you suggest me to do ?
> Pay incident to Revolution or to Valentina ?

Roger,

Have you confirmed that the external is being properly loaded under
windows?  You can determine if it has by using the answer command to
check the externalPackages property of the stack that has the Valentina
external assigned to it (the externals property).  If you are having
problems with externals you might want to read an article I put
together about them:

<http://mangomultimedia.com/developer/revolution/using_externals.html>

That might help you locate the problem.

--