Database becoming corrupted on client computer

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Tue Mar 1 01:06:42 CST 2005

On 2/28/05 10:30 PM, "Trevor DeVore" <lists at mangomultimedia.com> wrote:

Hi Trevor,

Have I correctly understand that as "corruption" you mean problem
        " Minor problem: exists 17 orphan segments"
?

Well, this is NOT fatal problem absolutely!
Database still is alive and can work.

- How you can use this?

For example you have

    fldBLOB.WriteRecord( data )

    tbl.AddRecord()     << - but this line was not executed.

May be because of error in other field, may be because you have
some if() around AddRecord.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com