Reindexing and Compressing a V1.x DB which is encrypted

Thomas Biedorf thomas at startmovie.net
Thu Jun 30 15:24:23 CDT 2005

Hi all,

is there a chance to reindex and Compress a Valentina DB 1.x which is
encrpyted? I didn't found any tool which is able to do that. Maybe
there is a SQL-Statement? The problem is I have a DB which shouldn't be
bigger than 10MB but it suddenly "jumped" to 4GB (!!). Unfortunately
Valentina Studio and Valentina Carbon aren't able to handle encrypted
DBs on the Mac.

Regdras,
Thomas

BTW: Is there an application that has the same functionality like
Valentina Carbon on the Mac?