API: find and sort

info at vallemediatime.com info at vallemediatime.com
Thu Jun 30 08:48:30 CDT 2005

Hi Ruslan,
I'm trying the last update fc12, it's seems more fast of previous and now many V4MD bugs are fixed, very good. :-)

Now I want to finish this search:

table = gDb.table(gTableName)
set1 = table.field("sF8").findValue(searchString)
rs = table.sort( set1, table.field("sF8"))
showResultGrid(rs, table)

sF8 contains the born year of Students and I want to find all Students born from (n year = searchString) and not only in one year,
in SQL this works:
query = "SELECT RecID, * from STUDENTI WHERE sF8 >= '" & searchString & "' ORDER BY sF8"

but how can I do this in API  (if it's possible)?

Thanks Paolo

V4MD fc12 WIN