[V4RB2] SQL REGEX Help

Eric Ferrer wonderfef at noos.fr
Wed Jun 29 16:12:28 CDT 2005

Le 29 juin 2005 à 15:03, Eric Ferrer a écrit :

I've made a deeper search into pdf documentation and finally found :

> But how to turn my search case un-sensitive?
I have to put (?i) at the begining of the string I'm searching

> I think there is something about "CollationAtribute", but I can't
> find enough explanation about these new features.
> All I get from a Spotlight search is description of possible values
> with no "how to" use them.

Collations are someting to do about sorting and not about a RegEx
search.

I googled 'ICU documentation' and found something very complexe on
IBM's website.

Maybe I'll take a closer look after I buy myself a new brain ;-)

Eric